Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Welcome again to 1st Love Flowers. If you are a returning visitor you will notice some major changes in my site. I have dedicated this space to publish my most current project, which is a book by the same name.

In the next few months I will be blogging about the floral industry in the US. I am writing as an industry professional, but I hope that non-industry readers will find it interesting as well.

I will be covering the history of the industry, the different segments that make up the industry, how technology has changed the industry, and how business has been effected by those changes, and what still others are doing to adapt to them as they emerge.

In this blog I invite your comments, opinions and feedback, and would appreciate hearing from you. If you find it more preferable to make comments privately rather than public, you can send an e-mail to florapro@live.com

I appreciate your past support and look forward to hearing from you on my new project.

John Mullins

No comments: